Gopi Flaherty has more than a decade of experience in the computer and telecommunications industries. Mr. Flaherty oversees the development of all in house software as well as provides the networking expertise to meld large divergent Radio Systems together. Mr. Flaherty has been instrumental in the design and implementation of the largest MVDDS ever deployed.
He has a broad range of international experience, including:
- Research Programmer at University Karlsruhe, working on context-aware portable computing devices
- Research Programmer at Carnegie Mellon University, working on machine translation and speech dialog systems
- Diagnostic Engineer at Laurel Networks, validating the design and performance of Laurel's 160 Gbps service edge router
- Head of Support at KMSCo, Kuwait
- Graphic Designer, PACE, Kuwait
Mr. Flaherty has a BS in Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University.